Zywie!
January 19, 2020, 03:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Smileycons!Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jell-O  (Read 1921 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: March 07, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »

If Jell-O is hooked up to an EEG (heart monitor), it registers movements virtually identical to the brain waves of a healthy adult.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 06:59:57 AM by Lady Cooksalot » Logged

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 10:32:19 PM »

Cheesy That explains it. Remember there always room for jello.  Do they still use that in the commercials?
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 06:30:54 AM »

You know, I don't know if they do or not.........I don't watch a lot of tv, but when I do I have this switch in my brain that sort of turns off commercials...... Grin

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: