Zywie!
January 19, 2020, 04:43:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hurry SPRING!!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing with your food  (Read 3060 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: March 16, 2007, 11:14:29 AM »

So what's the big deal if you arrange your food and make designs with it? I hear parents say quit playing with your food all the time. Heck a cat will play with it's food?? What's the big deal?
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 06:29:21 AM »

Then I guess it's okay to put your plate on the floor in the corner and let you eat there, too, huh?  We'll open one of those little cans with the disgusting smelling/looking stuff in it and you can have a go at it......any special flavor you prefer???

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:03:33 AM »

Well actually I saw a very interesting read on a "dog food diet" here.

If you have a weak stomach you may want to pass this one up.

But do consider I have a hard time grabbing a fork with my paws  Wink
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 03:14:47 AM »

ROFL ...

Oh, I don't agree with playing around with the stuff on your plate.  It's not a toy, it's food.  Respect the food, the people around you and just put it in. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: