Zywie!
January 19, 2020, 03:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hurry SPRING!!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who chews with their mouth open  (Read 3394 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: March 18, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »

I'm not saying, but if you have an opinion on this, let's hear it.  I don't like it when people chew with their mouths open. I do however, (been a long time) do it to tease someone with a weak stomach at non formal meals. I pretty much have gotten over it.

But hey, a great party favorite right? Kindof like gramma or grampa pushing their teeth out at dinner time, just disgusting.
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »

My opinion is..........if you can't close your mouth when you chew, just head on out to the barn and join the pigs at the trough.........it's disgusting!!!  No one wants to hear you smacking away, no one wants to see the chewed up food in your mouth and for sure no one wants to have your food spit all over them.

Years ago........my son was about 4 years old, we were sitting at the table with friends and their kids and here's my 4 year old telling their kids that they needed to close their mouth when they chew.........he noticed it and it bothered him, so he told them..... Grin......he'd listened well to his Mom..... Grin

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 09:22:13 PM »

LC you crack me up. Tell us what you really think.

I know it is not quite the same thing, but what about when you get one of those really tough beef jerky slices, and you can't quite gnaw through?

Even chewing gum with you mouth open deservse a handfull of sand. Cool

LC, I just can't seem to find that topic that our lurkers have interest in, any ideas?

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »

I'm at a loss,pal..........I don't know how to rile them up........altho I'm not very good at that.........I'm usually the peacemaker........ Huh...............maybe they're just waiting to see if we make big fools of ourselves......I mean..........I guess I could dance or something.......but that might scare them away for good................ Shocked

(BTW...........as for the jerky..........go hide in the barn and chew on it to your heart's content........just don't be gnawing around me....... Tongue).............tee hee.........can't tell I'm a farm girl, can ya?Huh.........sending you to the barn all the time......... Grin)

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 03:17:08 AM »

Roll Eyes Rile ... you listening to Possum?  He chews with his mouth open.  I heard him. 

I chew with my mouth shut and try to hide behind my napkin so people dont' see me swallow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: