Zywie!
December 07, 2019, 10:35:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Smileycons!Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chowder  (Read 3648 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: May 01, 2007, 07:53:31 PM »

The French cooked fish soup in a kettle called a chaudière, and from it comes the word chowder.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 09:27:00 AM »

Roll Eyes  Oh yes ... I do remember clam chowder ... yummy .. it was so dang good.  My grandmother use to make it from scratch ... she wasn't french but she sure could cook. 

possum
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 10:02:24 AM »

Hey Lady, looks like you are enjoying the new additions to the smilies I'll see if I can get more for you.
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:13:20 PM »

Roll Eyes  I don't want to bump ahead of her in line but ... when you get a chance, would you mind going to fix something I broke?   Cry  I tried to fix it myself ... I didn't make it any worse but I didn't make it any better.  I did notice somethings I do  need to change but until the problem is fixed and everything is back where it belongs ... I can't even fix that.   Sad  I'm a sad gurly. 

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »

Well, You can borrow him, but don't keep him too long..........he's promised more smilies, and you KNOW how much I LOVE smilies!!!! :

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 08:33:30 AM »

Well, You can borrow him, but don't keep him too long..........he's promised more smilies, and you KNOW how much I LOVE smilies!!!! :

Thank you beautiful lady.  I would never stand in the way of you and smilies.   Grin  Besides you do need some badly. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: