Zywie!
April 19, 2018, 04:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!
Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noni  (Read 5491 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: October 01, 2007, 11:19:27 PM »

When I was in Panama, I ran accross an interesting fruit, the Noni.

Locals claimed it to be good for the heart. Much info online as to it's health benifits. Taste like... well it is not the best tasting juice.

Have you tried it yet?
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 04:22:13 PM »

Never heard of it.  If it doesn't taste good, it's not something I'd drink or eat anyway.  They'd probably find out two years down the line that it does something bad to you in other ways........isn't that the way it seems to work?

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 10:37:10 PM »

Well actually their are cases of it helping people with bad hearts etc.  I did a little research and it has alot of good stuff in it. Just not the best tasting.

While I was in Panama, an old timer said his wife made a shake like concoction with the noni, and if processed proper actually was very good.

Never did get a chance to try it there.
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 10:17:34 PM »

Well actually their are cases of it helping people with bad hearts etc.  I did a little research and it has alot of good stuff in it. Just not the best tasting.

While I was in Panama, an old timer said his wife made a shake like concoction with the noni, and if processed proper actually was very good.

Never did get a chance to try it there.

I tried noni juice .. for medical purposes.  It was horrible and the sad part was the price of the stuff.  I ended up throwing out a fair amount of it and because it has a short self life and taste too bad to want to drink a lot of it.

spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 06:15:13 PM »

Grin  Hey .. same benefits from noni juice is now available through Noni Extract Capsules.  Guess I'll have to buy it and try it. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: