Zywie!
August 22, 2017, 11:10:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Newsletter  (Read 3205 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: October 01, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »

Up for discussion at a members request.

What would you like in a newsletter?

New recipies? Cooking tips?

Coupons? Sales flyiers?

Articles/product reviews?

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 08:23:00 PM »

All of the above.........well, come to think of it sales flyers wouldn't do much good as we're so far flung.....but the tips, coupons, etc. sounds good.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »

I agree with the Lady on this one.  Maybe it could come out monthly. 

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »

Well,since this thread is coming up on a year old and I still haven't gotten off my arse and gotten something going.......guess it's time to put my thinking cap on, huh?  I used to put out a newsletter each and every month........and they were usually at least 10 pages long, plus I printed them and mailed them out to over 200 families.....I did that for just under 11 years......surely I can come up with a page once a month for this site???............I'll do my best to get 'er going.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 09:47:58 PM »

No worries Lady---I have been a bit absent lately myself, so sorry, but am working on backing up all the great work you have been doing.

If you didn't know, I actually got a great job and haven't had alot of time for internet.

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »

Well, possum, I can't say I'm too proud of it, but I finally sent out a bit of a newsletter..........we'll see if we get any response......perhaps I can expand as time goes on.
Congrats on the job!!!!    
Finding a good job these days is a real coup!!!........and if it's one you like, that is a blessing!!

possum
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:00:55 AM »

Hi Lady, I liked the newsletter, a bit of a surprise too 

Sorry I am not around much, my new job keeps me busy. I work on computers and ebay all day so not inclined to sit online after work.

I work Arizona Liquidation Station http://arizonaliquidationstation.com, listing stuff on ebay, I also repair computers and fix just about everything.

Hope all is well 
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »

Jeeeze, I wish you weren't so far away, possum.........I'd love someone to help me clean up this computer of mine............I know I've got junk that's just taking up space, but am afraid to just start deleting........lol   My computer's several years old, but it's still working fine, though so guess I shouldn't complain, should I?

Will have to go and check out the site when I have a little time.  I'm not a big one for just surfing around and taking chances on sites I don't know, but guess if you're involved it's safe.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: