Zywie!
December 17, 2017, 08:17:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happty Birthday Lady  (Read 4913 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: March 04, 2009, 12:43:25 AM »

Happy Birthday to you, 

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »

Awww.........thanks honey.........how sweet of you to remember me!!   
(I'd ask how you know, but I have an idea I know the little bird who told you.....lol)

Now I'm old enough to retire.............YIPPEEE!!!!! Grin

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:47 AM »

Shocked  Oh sure possum .. post a second thread when I already had a surprise thread going ... did you not notice the Lady  Cooksalot please step in thread? 

Well there missy .. I guess if he missed it then you probably did too.  So I bid you a second happy birthday ...

BTW ... if you lived in this country .. you will still be too young to retire.     Guess you really aren't as old as you thought you were.   Wink

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »

LOL........well, then I guess I'm glad I'm not Canadian!!!!.... Wink.......lol

(I lose some $$ by taking it early, but decided what the heck.........who knows how long I've got and the time to enjoy is NOW)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:07:09 PM by Lady Cooksalot » Logged

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 12:35:01 AM »

Very wise.  As I get up there in age, I have started taking inventory of the people around me and the age of those passing .... here where I live, so few make it close to retirement.  Enjoy your early retirement ... but just make a point of living for a very long time.  The world wouldn't be the same without you ... 

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

You're very kind......

I'm counting down the days at this point........7 days including tomorrow.......and I can hardly wait!!!

My family's not famous for long lives (I'm all that's left of my birth family).......so I plan to enjoy each and every day.   Grin

spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 11:46:01 PM »

Roll Eyes  Lady cooks .. just make sure you're the black sheep ... then you get a long life.   Grin

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »

Well, actually I am....sorta.......kinda............lol Roll Eyes

spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 08:49:23 PM »

Sad Sorry I missed your birthday this year .. please forgive me.

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 07:51:54 AM »

Oh no problem possum...........it came and went.........I ended up celebrating most of the week one way or another..........and now.........I'm older......... Wink

I didn't wish you a happy birthday, either.....'cause I don't know when it is.........so HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSSUM!!! {{{{hugs}}}}

possum
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 10:17:24 AM »

Dang I missed your birthday this year, Happy birthday
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 08:40:05 PM »

Embarrassed  I'm late too.  Sorry.  Too late for me to say happy birthday but not too late to wish you loads of happiness.

possum
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 09:29:42 PM »

Happy Birthday LadyCooksalot!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:31:20 PM by possum » Logged
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 02:35:31 PM »

LOL!   Thanks so much!  Sorry I didnt get in last week....too much celebrating,  I guess Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: