Zywie!
November 24, 2020, 04:40:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hurry SPRING!!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oven Roasted Cauliflower  (Read 2276 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: December 31, 2011, 02:41:50 PM »

Roasted Cauliflower Ingredients
•1 head of cauliflower
•2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced
•Lemon juice from half a lemon
•Olive oil
•Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
•Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic. Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. If the oven hasn't reached 400°F yet, set aside until it has.

Place casserole in the hot oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown. Test with a fork for desired doneness. Fork tines should be able to easily pierce the cauliflower. Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.

I found this recipe on allrecipes and it is yummo!!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:33:47 AM »

OMG, that looks so good.  I'm going to get possum to make that for me when I show up on his door step.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: