Zywie!
August 22, 2017, 11:07:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please accept my apologies  (Read 1014 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: May 31, 2012, 07:49:50 AM »

........as I've not been very good at getting here.  I have not one but two very good friends who are fighting cancer and I have been distracted to say the least.  Plus, I have been doing what I can to keep up their spirits.....albeit via long distance........they are 900+ miles away from me so it's been an occasional card, giftie box or telephone call.  These are the kind of friends that have been friends since we were kids and we only see each other rarely, but yet it's always like we just spoke five minutes ago......you know how some friends are like that?? I truly hope everyone has at least one friend like that.  I am blessed to have several.....thanks be to God!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:37:39 AM by Lady Cooksalot » Logged

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: