Zywie!
April 27, 2017, 03:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!
Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING HAS SPRUNG ! !  (Read 1700 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: April 07, 2013, 04:22:39 PM »

......AT LAST!!!  

I could not be happier!! ......even though rain is predicted for the next couple days!!...........it's still Spring.......YEAH!!!

Hopefully I can get a few new recipes posted before long........what to post???......mmmmm..........will give it some thought.

Hi to anyone who stops by...........sure wish you'd stop by more often and maybe even say howdy now and then??

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 10:34:36 PM »

It's been spring for awhile here 

Hey Vicky, good to see ya. If you noticed the forum down the last couple days, I just migrated it over to a new hosting account. If you find any bugs let me know. I was so worried about crashing this place, and I do appreciate the time you have spent here. 

Some of the kind folks at the smf help board will be trying your recipes 
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:47:52 PM »

Brag, brag, brag.... Wink.......Spring got lost and took a very long time to get here, unfortunately!!

I see we have some 'new members'.........bots, I assume.

Well, If someone's actually going to come looking at the recipes maybe I should get some new ones up, huh??  I'm supposed to get picking out some for our Church cookbook, so I can kill two birds with one stone.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 09:14:20 PM »

Glad you are seeing some spring,  There was a small glimmer of hope up here then it vanished and we got more snow. 

BTW thank Possum for the bot attack ... there was quite a mess and it didn't take them long.  Too bad we couldn't leave the board open for new members to join.  I'm thinking that maybe we should do an image post of an e-mail and we could set accounts up for anyone that wants to join. 

Possum and I had seen you on the board ... we tried to race in to chat but you were already gone by the time we logged in.  Sorry we missed you. 

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 07:49:50 AM »

Ya, I heard they're getting more snow up home (MN).  I think we're beyond that, although you never know for sure, do you?!
Sorry I missed you guys..........that's the way I am, though..........pop in and out, then back again sometimes.....a side effect of my restless legs, I guess.  I don't sit still too long.

I'd hoped I would get to those recipes for the church cookbook and here this week, but Lordy........here it is Wed. already and tomorrow is not possible.  Oh well, it'll get done eventually.......I'm slow but I eventually get things done.  My trusty little lists on sticky notes don't let me forget..........LOL

spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 08:59:28 PM »

Should you happen to see sping again, please make sure to tell it to come north early this year.  I would also be happy to see sunshine again.  We don't often see it here in the winter and I am suffering from seasonal depression.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: