March 22, 2018, 04:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Notice.........new (to you) recipes coming!  (Read 1749 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: September 09, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »

Well, I have been procrastinating for long enough.  I've wanted to get my tried and true recipes on the computer and out of my little notebook and recipe box for literally years.  I'm going to try and do so over the next months(?).  Possum has been gracious enough to give me the go ahead to do this on his site and even make a few little changes as I go along.  We all have different methods of organizing things and we're going to try to meld our methods.  Mostly it's to help me find the recipes when I want to pull them up on my tablet when I'm in the kitchen.

Most of these recipes are from friends and family and I've used them for many, many years.  With the advent of the internet and the millions of recipes available there, then if you add in my love of trying new recipes, you will also see recipes you may have seen on the internet.  I will try really hard to note where I got those recipes.......if I've actually printed them off and know where they come from.  (I have been known to scribble a recipe I see down on a scrap of paper, though, so I don't guarantee to remember where I found those).

You may see noted that a recipe is from this person or that person.......that's mostly for me, to make sure I give credit where credit is due, even though most all of the originators are gone from this earth.

So, please be patient with me as I start this new project.........and wish me luck!!.......LOL!!  Hope you enjoy the recipes!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Pages: [1]
Jump to: