Zywie!
June 28, 2017, 01:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 868 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: December 17, 2014, 09:29:49 PM »

Christmas time again, any big feasts this year? Trying anything different?

Merry Christmas 
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 05:24:45 PM »

I'm pretty much sticking to the tried and true, possum.  Have been so busy getting everything done, I just don't have the time........or energy.....to consider anything new.  Baked up a storm with 20 pumpkin rolls to show for it.  Made other goodies as well..........some baked some not.  Of course at this point I have very little of it all left..........most has been delivered to neighbors and friends.

I wish I'd gotten more new recipes up.........got a few up here and there, but I could only get so much done in a day.

I wish you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!............and hope you find many blessings in the New Year!!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: