Zywie!
June 28, 2017, 01:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!
Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food and Beverage Warnings  (Read 468 times)
spicegurl
Administrator

« on: March 08, 2016, 07:26:37 AM »

As some of you know .... Spicegirl is a truck driver.  About two years ago I started drinking mocha energy drinks and the one thing I have noticed is short term memory loss and brain fog.  Well the correlation of this seemed to be centered around the same time I drank an energy drink .... sometimes two a day.  I just did some research online about it and well as it seems, these drinks are known to have this type of affect on the body and brain.   Here is a paragraph I took from a website (link to originating website provided below the quote).
Confusion/Memory Loss : The use of Brominated vegetable oils (BVO’s) in such drinks directly affects our central nervous system and leaving behind problems like Brain Fog, Memory loss etc. This also have an direct impact on breasts, ovaries, prostate, stomach and skin.
http://www.healthy-drinks.net/harmful-effects-of-energy-drinks-on-the-body/
There are more websites that support this allegation so before you pop the top and take a sip, ask yourself ... "is stupid the new in thing?"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: