Zywie!
August 22, 2017, 11:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!
Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update  (Read 522 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: October 12, 2016, 06:39:38 AM »

Hi all!!
Well, my life has not been my own for quite some time but am hoping things will be getting back under control.  My daughter spent many months in a nursing home but has recently moved into an apartment here in town.  That's really cut down my time driving back and forth, thank Goodness!!   We are still working on getting her settled of course but things have slowed down a little at least.
Please know that I have not forgotten about this site and my friends here.  I'll try to get my act together and get some posting done.  Please be patient with me a little longer.........I also have LOTS to catch up on at home.
I think I'll go and post a recipe a family member gave me a long time ago.............hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:20:57 AM »

I was wondering if you were alright. One never knows these days. Glad to hear you are fine and wish the best for you and your family.

Glo's been trucking and busy lately, so this place has been very quiet lately.

Dave
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »

Howdy!!!
It's about time I find my way back here, huh??!!!  Won't bother with the particulars but will just say I've been distracted.    Hoping I can get with the program and start posting again.  I've got plenty more recipes I want to share.  I've also sent a link to a couple of my nieces, so hopefully they will find their way here eventually, too. 

Our winter has been pretty mild this year so can't complain tooo, tooo much about the weather.........although I do look forward to real Spring!!!  We've had some really nice days but they seem to get mixed in with some not so nice days.  The wind was horrible yesterday!!!  Wasn't quite so bad today, but still windy and lower temps sure made a body shiver!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: