Zywie!
October 23, 2019, 10:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Smileycons!Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dine with Wine  (Read 3265 times)
spicegurl
Administrator

« on: March 13, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »

Now I thought this would be a very interesting thread to start.  I don't drink a lot of wine but with a nice meal on occasion .... I do enjoy a glass of good wine.  If eating red meat, I prefer it sweet but not too sweet.  I do not enjoy any dry wines but if drinking a white wine ... slightly tart. 

Here is a little test that I thought was cute enough to add to this thread.
http://www.thelittlepenguin.com/penguin_zone/personality/question1.php?ref=

I took the wine personality test and it turns out that I'm a Pinot Noir!

"Pinot Noir: Smooth and elegant, James Bond and La Femme Nakita could take lessons from you. However, that quick wit of yours masks a sensitive nature that empathizes with other's needs and always offers a helping hand. And just like the Little Penguin Pinot Noir, that only makes you that much more enjoyable to have around."

If you were a wine, what would you be?

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »

Does it sound like me?Huh Grin

With your charm and charisma, it's no wonder you're so popular. It is that easy-going attitude that makes you the preferred penguin wherever you are.  Of course, you're not one to squawk, but you can't help it if your plumage turns heads. Rest assured, you are as smooth as a bottle of the Little Penguin Merlot.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
possum
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 05:28:33 PM »

Wow, cool test!
Cabernet Sauvignon

Intelligent and confident, your reputation as a penguin of stature and prominence proceeds you. Fortunately, you're a natural leader because penguins (and people) will always look to you for guidance in rough seas. Always dressed to impress, you look cool year round. You obviously know that, like the Little Penguin Cabernet Sauvignon, you are only getting better with age.

Has anyone seen the March of the Penguins?
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 08:33:41 AM »

Does it sound like me?Huh Grin

With your charm and charisma, it's no wonder you're so popular. It is that easy-going attitude that makes you the preferred penguin wherever you are. 

Sounds like you completely.  Lady C, your one charming gal. 

@Possum  .... I did try to watch it but the phone kept ringing and so I could only catch bits and pieces.  It did look good .... too bad I seemed to be in high demand that day. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: