Zywie!
September 17, 2019, 06:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Smileycons!Smileycons!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Potter..........what's next??  (Read 3264 times)
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« on: March 14, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »

Okay, so I just finished the sixth Harry Potter book...........what do you thing will happen in the next one?Huh

Here's my opinion..........I think we will find out that Dumbledore was not really dead........Snape took him somewhere so they could fool Voldemort and make him think he would have free rein..........and Snape's working on geting Dumbledore well and strong again so they can all join together and defeat the bad guy once and for all.  They know Harry will not give up until he finds the Horacux's that are missing.  I know, I hate Snape, too, but I think maybe he's on the right side.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 05:27:24 PM by Lady Cooksalot » Logged

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »

I have caught bits and pieces of the movie but never read the book.  Considering the amount of movies they will probably come out with .... I figure your on the right trail.

Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 10:21:48 AM »

I haven't seen any of the movies yet............wanted to read the books first.  I hesitated about reading them, but decided to give it a go.......and have really enjoyed them a lot..........good story, lots of action, suspense and characters......you should read them.......they're not just kids books.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Fantasy

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 07:13:04 PM »

I love all the Harry Potter books and movies Grin
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 08:41:50 PM »

I can hardly wait to read the next book...........hope it doesn't take too long to come out!!!!!
I may just have to start reading them again in the meantime.........and see what I missed the first time through.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: