Zywie!
September 17, 2019, 06:07:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hurry SPRING!!!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Cream  (Read 2903 times)
possum
Administrator

« on: November 04, 2006, 08:47:43 AM »

Choose the closest option   Grin

Do you like Ice Cream? How does ice cream affect your health?

I had a discussion with a you woman who claims ice cream to be food, because of the dairy in it.

I say it's not because of the high sugar content.  Ice cream is a great treat, and the better quality the more enjoyable.   

I don't believe it to be healthy however except in regards to a mental boost as a treat or reward.
Lady Cooksalot
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 05:34:56 PM »

I agree about the high sugar content, but I don't know that I feel that makes it not be food.   It is a food that we just should not overindulge in, in my opinion.   Anything eaten in excess is not good, to my way of thinking.   We need a balanced diet and a varied diet.  Oatmeal is good for you, but if that's all you eat, you will get sick and die.  I don't think it is healthy to cut out all fats and all sugars.......I repeat.........a balanced diet with occasional treats is the best way to go.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,  but rather to skid in sideways - glass of wine in one hand - chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!!"
spicegurl
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »

It actually varies.  I don't eat it in the winter but I have at least ten bowls a year. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: